Behavior & Participation
The School Will:
- maintain a safe climate with a positive atmosphere suitable for learning for all students.
- provide students with a foundation for continuous learning.
- reinforce mutual respect for all teachers, staff and other students.
- reinforce appropriate dress for a learning environment (including clothing and jewelry).
- monitor their student’s attendance ensuring full attendance.
- reinforce positive student behavior and participation involving any and all activities, possessions and actions.
- show respect to all teachers, all staff and all students at all times: no racism, foul language, obscene gestures, harassment, poor attitude or inappropriate behavior (see school environment above).
- use appropriate language at all times: no obscenities, threats, harassment, or any other verbal abuses.
- show positive behavior at all times: attendance, participation, respect, positive attitude, gestures and posture.
- dress appropriately for a learning environment at all times, reflecting maturity and modesty.