Academics & Curriculum
The School Will:
- provide a challenging curriculum that is aligned to the Arizona Academic Standards.
- promote student achievement and success addressing all learning styles and accommodations.
- employ highly trained professionals (teachers, administrators, and staff) who promote the highest quality in education.
The Parents Will:
- support students in their learning and completion of all classes, all assignments and all class activities.
- assist their students in seeking and receiving any additional help in order to achieve.
- have access to all curricular materials and their student’s class work in order to monitor his or her progress.
- put in 100% effort in all class activities and all assignments at all times in order to meet the requirements for graduation.
- ask for help on any assignments they do not understand in order to achieve to their best ability.
- attend tutoring sessions or additional classes suggested by their teacher in order to achieve to their best ability.
- complete all classes and all assignments appropriately to the best of their ability.