The School Will:
- provide a safe, secure environment on a closed campus with adequate security (local law enforcement).
- employ a staff that is well trained and certified in maintaining a safe, educational environment.
- contact the school with any concerns over attendance, behavior or academic completion.
- contact their individual student during regular class hours through the school office only.
- accept the responsibility of maintaining a safe, secure learning environment by accepting this code of conduct.
- not use, sell, or participate in any illegal use of drugs, tobacco or alcohol.
- avoid and refrain from all gang related activities: hand signs, clothing, jewelry, graffiti, or any other actions or behavior.
- not gamble in any way, shape or form – playing cards, dice, or any other related gambling material.
- not carry weapons or any look-alikes or replicas of weapons.
- have no phones, pagers, music players or any similar electronics in any class at any time.
- not fight or participate in any confrontational behavior at any time with anybody.
- attend classes on time and be permitted to leave campus with parent/guardian permission only.